Named after Louis J. Jenn, later becoming Jenn-Air, this company originally focused on the manufacturing of industrial fans for commercial and industrial purposes. Later on, Jenn-Air’s integration of these industrial fans on a cook-top range has lead the way to the first downdraft range. They later expanded their product lines to the home appliance manufacturing market.
Jenn-Air’s popularity grew to the point where the Maytag Corporation bought it in the 80’s, which lead to its subsequent purchase by the Whirlpool Corporation in 2006. Today, Jenn-Air offers high end Appliances such as down draft Jenn-Air range, Jenn-Air stove/oven, Jenn-Air refrigerator, Jenn-Air dishwasher.
Our On Demand Appliance Repair technicians service Jenn-Air appliances everyday in the Greater Toronto Area. Our technicians are maticulously trained to tackle any Jenn-Air appliance repair issues that you encounter. If you are located in Toronto and its surrounding areas and require expert Jenn-Air Appliance repair servicemen, do not hesitate to call us right away.
The following are repair issues you may experience with your Jenn-Air appliances:
1. Whirlpool refrigerator not cooling
2. Jenn-Air refrigerator not defrosting
3. Jenn-Air refrigerator is leaking water
4. Jenn-Air refrigerator ice maker not working
5. Jenn-Air fridge water dispenser not working
1.Jenn-Air washer not draining
2.Jenn-Air washer not spinning
3.Jenn-Air washer won’t fill
4.Jenn-Air washer is leaking
5.Jenn-Air washer making noise
6.Jenn-Air washer overfilling
1. Jenn-Air dryer not heating
2. Jenn-Air dryer not turning
3. Jenn-Air dryer not starting
4. Jenn-Air dryer overheating
1. Jenn-Air dishwasher not draining
2. Jenn-Air dishwasher leaking
3. Jenn-Air dishwasher not cleaning
4. Jenn-Air dishwasher won’t fill
5. Jenn-Air dishwasher not starting
1. Jenn-Air oven bake not working
2. Jenn-Air broiler not working
3. Jenn-Air oven temperature not accurate
4. Jenn-Air oven shuts off
5. Jenn-Air oven no power
6. Jenn-Air stove elements not working
If your Whirlpool appliances display any of the above mentioned symptoms, call us immediately and let our Whirlpool Appliance Repair experts fix the problem. We are available to serve you 24/7 anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area.